The Renewable energy is energy generated from natural resources—such as sunlight, wind, rain, tides, and geothermal heat—which are renewable (naturally replenished).
Now if we talk a little about the solar energy we can say that refers to energy that is collected from sunlight and also that Solar energy can be applied in many ways, including to:
* Generate electricity using photovoltaic solar cells.
* Generate electricity using concentrated solar power.
* Generate electricity by heating trapped air which rotates turbines in a Solar updraft tower.
* Generate electricity in geosynchronous orbit using solar power satellites.
* Generate hydrogen using photoelectrochemical cells.
I pick this video because in it we can see the progress we the renewable energy and all the elements...
About my project i liked very much.. i learn that they are many renewable energy like the solar energies..in my country we can use the solar energy because we got a lot of sun light..so we have to take conscience..the world needs us..